Sunday, December 9, 2012

What This Blog Does

I just got married two days ago and this blog aims to put down what the newlywed's personal finances and investments look like, as well as laying out my investment strategy and thoughts on the market. Eventually I would like to use the knowledge I gained from my studying/work experience to help me realize financial freedom and be able to retire comfortably.

I will also try to update my transactions and reasoning behind each transaction. Hopefully this will allow me to look back and realize what I did was right or wrong and learn from my mistakes.

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    Congratulations on your marriage.

    Glad to see another Hong Kong blog focused on investments. I look forward to reading your future posts.

    Cheers
    traineeinvestor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. This blog is actually inspired by your blog (as seen by the blog and user name being very similar to yours). Keep up the good work!

      Delete
  2. Hi

    Just to let you know that I've added a link to your blog on my site.

    Cheers
    traineeinvestor

    ReplyDelete